Applewood Homecare

01 499 2201

Tax Relief

Did you know income tax relief is available to our clients or their relatives at their top rate of tax subject to conditions, therefore you may be eligible for tax relief off the cost of our services.




In order to make a claim you must complete the form HK1 “Claim for an Allowance for Employing a Carer”.  For further information please see IT47 or

Loyal 2